The size of the portable to be renovated is 24 x 40' and is located at 5775 Old Vernon Rd. next to the Band Administration Office.
Respond to the below information by sending a proposal including a budget to Councillor Theresa William: [email protected]
- Remove the existing flooring throughout the entire building
- Properly dispose of flooring, any non-useable trim, moulding, baseboards and any other refuse created from the removal and installation of the new flooring
- Install new vinyl plank flooring that is rated for high-traffic zones (product must be approved by a Splatsin representative before purchasing)
- Install new trim, moulding and baseboards
- Set a work plan and schedule to be approved by the Splatsin representative and adhered to
- Immediately notify the Splatsin representative of any issues that would compromise the completion of the job
- Any deviations from the schedule must be identified and discussed with the Splatsin representative to ensure timely completion
If you would like to view the space before sending a proposal, contact Title & Rights Director, Loretta Eustache.
Splatsin seeks to create both short term and long term employment opportunities for our members, therefore employment of Splatsin members on this project brings added value to the project when RFP’s are being reviewed
A signed Splatsin Oath of Confidentiality will be required before any work being started. Splatsin appreciates all responses to this RFP, but only successful respondents will be contacted.