As of March 18, Splatsin is operating in 'essential services mode' until further notice. It is Splatsin's commitment to the community that vital services will continue during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The band office will be open for prearranged appointments on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The doors will remain locked on these days. To make an appointment, contact a department below.
Staff continue to work regular hours from home and are available by cell phone and email during business hours. Below is their contact information.
- Reception: (250) 838-6496 or [email protected]
- Dudley Coulter: (250) 306-1541 or [email protected]
- Darrell Jones: (250) 308-9290 or [email protected]
Finance & Payroll
- Elaine Dowling: (250) 540-9703 or [email protected]
- Adrienne Lewis: TBD or [email protected]
- OR reception: (250) 838-9538
- Karen Eastland: (250) 306-1310 or [email protected]
- Cindy Couch: (250) 306-6845 or [email protected]
Membership (see below for information)
- Elizabeth Brown: (250) 838-6496 ext. 706 or [email protected]
- Bryce Jones: (250) 306-9364 or [email protected]
- Kyle Crump: (250) 540-7570 or [email protected]
Senior Executive Advisor/Housing
- Steve Kulmatycki: (250) 309-2961 or [email protected]
Social Development (see below for information)
- Phyllis Jezewsky for Charlene William: (250) 306-9010 or [email protected]
- Cindy Monkman: (250) 306-9311 or [email protected]
Title & Rights
- Loretta Eustache: (250) 306-6845 or [email protected]
Splatsin is changing the way it tests water to ensure the health and safety of the community. Water is not a concern for COVID-19 according to the World Health Organization. Read about the changes here.
Social Development Cheques
- Bookings and applications for renewals are being accepted by calling Phyllis Jezewsky at (250) 306-9010 or email [email protected]
- The next regular cheque run is scheduled for Wednesday, April 1 as planned
Status Cards (Membership)
- Status cards will continue for existing band members by appointment only on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Call the band office to make an appointment: (250) 838-6496 ext. 706 or email [email protected]
This chart is from Splatsin's Emergency Business Continuity Plan (EBCP) outlining how departments will continue to operate.